Dare to take your first career steps. We offer you insights!
What do I do after college? A professional training course or a degree? In business or technology, or perhaps in IT? As part of a work experience placement or FOS internship we take you behind the scenes of an automotive supplier with global operations and offer you fascinating insights into the world of work at LEONI. This allows you to test yourself during your time at college and find out where your real interests as well as strengths lie while getting to know a great employer in the region.
Information about work experience placements / FOS internships at LEONI:
- The placement/internship can take place any time
- The length of the placement/internship is usually between one and four weeks. FOS interns can also complete the required blocks in our company
- Placements/internships are not paid
- Depending on your interest, we will do our best to provide you with an internship in an exciting department
How to apply:
Select the location where you would like to complete your internship and please send your application on-spec via email to the contact person stated below. You should send your application at least one month before the start of the placement/internship.
To help the departments get an idea of who you are, we need you to send us the following documents:
- Short cover letter stating whether the placement/internship is mandatory or voluntary, your preferred department or area of interest, preferred start date and length of the placement/internship
- Most recent report card