Degree project at LEONI. Your ideas will be well received by us!
Are you on the final stretch of your degree course and have almost reached the finish line? Do you want to pursue a practice-oriented degree project to expand your work experience and make contacts? Why not head to our jobs portal to look for available subjects or send an application on-spec suggesting a subject or telling us about the area you are interested in. LEONI offers a variety of dynamic departments that have exciting subjects for a degree project ready. We look forward to working with you to make LEONI that bit more successful.
Information on completing your degree project at LEONI:
- You are enrolled on a bachelor's or master's degree program and have been officially admitted by the university to prepare a degree project
- You have a statement from your supervisor confirming that they are willing to oversee your degree project and a written statement from your professor agreeing to the completion of your degree project in collaboration with a business.
- While writing your degree project you will be employed as a bachelor's degree or master's degree candidate and receive monthly remuneration of € 400. If your place of residence is more than 40 km away from LEONI (one way), you will, on top of the € 400, receive a monthly supplement of € 200
- If you do very well you may be entitled to a one-off, grade-based bonus of up to € 1,000
- The time frame for completing a degree project is usually between 3 - 6 months. During this time, you will only work on your degree project. This means that you will not work in the day-to-day business, which will allow you to focus fully on your degree project.
Monthly lumpsum of € 400 for writing the degree project (+ € 200 per month if you live more than 40 km away from LEONI (one way))
How to apply:
Degree project opportunities are published throughout the year on the jobs portal. If you can't see anything that is right for you, you can also apply on-spec.
Applications should be submitted as soon as possible following publication. For data privacy reasons applications can be submitted only via the online portal.
The following documents are required:
- Cover letter
- Relevant reports/certificates/diplomas