Internships at LEONI. Everything but making coffee.
Technology is your world? Bits and bytes your language? IoT the reality in which you live? Or you have a passion for commercial matters, an affinity with numbers or you love to organize? No matter where your interests and strengths lie – software development, human resources, wiring systems development or logistics – at LEONI there are many areas where you can complete an internship, either on a voluntary basis or as part of your degree course. This will let you gain valuable hands-on experience during your degree course and get to know LEONI as an employer. You will also get an insight into what your future job might look like.
Find out more about our internships. Our internships provide an excellent basis for becoming a working student, completing your degree project, or subsequently starting your career with us.
Information about internships at LEONI:
- You are enrolled at a university or college for the entire duration of your internship and hold a valid certificate of enrolment
- Internships last between 3 and 6 months, depending on whether you are enrolled at a university or college and whether your internship is voluntary or part of your degree course. University students are able to complete an internship of no more than 3 months, technical college students up to 6 months if part of their degree course and up to 3 months if voluntary.
- Interns work 35 hours a week and their working hours are flexible thanks to trust-based working hours and flexitime
- The pay for internships is € 650 for bachelor's students and € 800 for master’s students
- There is no vacation entitlement for internships undertaken as part of a degree course, but compensatory time off may be granted. Voluntary interns are entitled to vacation according to the pay-scale agreement
- During an internship the focus is on learning. An internship supervisor will be on hand to guide you through your internship.
How to apply:
Internships are usually published two to six months before the start of the internship on our jobs portal. Applications should be submitted as soon as possible following publication. If you can't see anything that is right for you, you can also apply on-spec.
For data privacy reasons applications can be submitted only via the online portal.
The following documents are required:
- Cover letter
- Relevant reports/certificates/diplomas