Total number of employees: 129
VAT no.: DE 813981316
Commercial Register no.: Nürnberg HRB 16712
- Founded as an enamelled wire plant.
- Since about 1987
- Expanded into a modern wire and strand plant. Competence center for multi-wire drawing (focus on fine and ultra-fine wires).
- The LEONI Wire Inc. wire and strand plant set up in the USA with technical support from the Kötzting plant.
- Enamelled wire production finally discontinued. The Kötzting plant’s quality management is ISO 9001 certified.
- The LEONI Wire (Changzhou) wire and strand plant set up in China with technical support from the Kötzting plant.
- Environmental management of the Kötzting plant certified pursuant to EEC Regulation No. 1836/93.
- Awarded the Bavarian Environment Medal.
- A new wire and strand plant set up in China; project managed by the Kötzting plant. Former plant manager G. Spießl made honorary citizen of Changzhou, China. Kötzting becomes competence centre for multi-wire drawing (focus on thin and ultra-thin wires).
- Roll-out of SAP R3. Quality management ISO 9001/2000 certified.
- Parts of Felisi production integrated (single wires as well as special strands and ropes).
- New production planning system launched in April.