- LEONI Mocar - cables ≥ 125 °C
- LEONI Adascar® - multi-core cables
- LEONI Dacar® - data cables
- LEONI Hivocar® - high voltage cables
- LEONI exFC® - extruded flat cables
- EV – charging cables
- Cables with innovative conductor materials
- Single-core harmonised cables
- Muliti- core harmonised cables
- Rubber cables
- UL/CSA cables
- Earthing ropes
- Customised cable solutions
- LEONI EcoSense® halogen free cables
- LEOMER® inhouse-developed insulation materials
Foundation of Leonische Werke Roth-Nürnberg AG
Change of name to Leonische Drahtwerke AG
Creation a holding structure. Change of name to LEONI AG and breakdown of the operating business in three companies, including LEONI Kabel GmbH & Co. KG.
Transfer of the operating business of LEONI Kabel GmbH & Co. KG to LEONI Kabel GmbH
Merger of LEONI Kabel GmbH and LEONI Kabel Verwaltungs-GmbH to LEONI Kabel Holding GmbH. Change of name of LEONI Kabel Holding GmbH to LEONI Kabel GmbH.
LEONI Kabel GmbH in Roth: Relocation from the old plant in Stieberstraße to the new site Factory of the Future An der Lände 3, 91154 Roth
Known Consignor / Authorised Economic Operator AEO F
The German Federal Aviation Authority certified LEONI Kabel GmbH as a Known Consignor in May 2013. Followed by the certification as “Authorised Economic Operator AEO F” by main customs office in Nuremberg in June 2013.
The time, logistical and quality advantage is that air freight shipments by certified companies can be passed directly to the airline without further checks (X-ray, search through, repacking, etc.). Urgent air freight can be sent without delay and additional costs. As a certified company we are able to continue to quickly, cost-efficiently and reliably supply our customers by air freight.
- Bruno Fankhauser
- Jürgen Kniffki
- Wolfgang Lösch
- Christian Spies
- Markus Thoma
- Hans-Joachim Ziems
Phone +49 9171 804-0