High quality cables for complex appliance in Industry and Infrastructure
Individuals as well as public transport companies ask for modern means of transportation providing a high degree of comfort.
In a global economy industry requires new flexible products, whilst infrastructure is challenged by ever more complex applications. Simultaneously it is a fact of our time that safety and risk reduction is to be assured everywhere. We are very keen to support, improve and optimise this interaction between social requirements and technological progress with the help of our high-quality cables and wires.
In our opinion high quality stands for the ability to make a difference not only with a product but also with the service package.
As a competent partner we assist our customers during the project-planning phase and are thus able to generate an added value by finding solutions which are exactly adjusted to their individual needs.
Our services range from engineering to logistics up to the point of reassessment of the project.
In our extensive production facilities we work with state-of-the-art processing methods, both with material and extrusion technology and electron-beam cross-linking. All our solutions are tested for their feasibility. This specifically includes solutions for safety requirements as well as for temperature and media resistance. With our own fire test centre we are in the position to simulate the worst case and can assist in developing and enhancing safety standards. At the same time we are very creative and are always there for our customers.
- Founded by Hermann Studer
- The first insulated wires were produced
- A new factory is built in the village of Däniken
- The first aluminium mains cable in Switzerland were produced
- First coloured ring-identification on telephone and signalling cables were produced
- First time we improve plastic materials by chemical cross-linking
- Launch of the project STUDER HARD
- Commissioning of the electron-beam accelerator
- First ISO-certification
- Establishment of subsidiaries: Studer Services GmbH, Germany & Studer Cables Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Bruno Fankhauser is the new Chief Executive Officer
- LEONI acquires the Studer Group in Däniken, Switzerland